- Use Secure browser Google chrome for better security as it will bypass most of the Botnets, Grabbers, Stealers
- Don't use any Pirated contents as it may contain Security holes
- Kindly Change your configuration files (Which contains your Site DB Details Ex wp-config.php) of your CMS to File Permission 400 Secure permission which can be read-only by Owner
- Change all your password Monthly Once
- Check your account file manager for any unwanted files and remove it (Malware/Files which is not Uploaded by You)
- Don't download any attachments you got from unknown person's like PDF Invoices/Purchase order as it will be harmful to your PC/Laptops (Malwares are exploited into PDF)
- Don't respond to any emails which are requesting for your Passwords
- Install Anti-Virus programs on your PC/Laptop for better security
- Enable Two Factor Authentication for your cPanels
- If you think your cPanel has any Malwares file you can do a scan from cPanel > Virus scanner
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Hey all,Wordpress is the one of most popular CMS used by All the Web Developers for wasy...
What does wp-cron.php do, anyway? wp-cron.php is a script that carries out the periodic...
Hello,This article will help you with fixing CPU Overload/Abuse issues for your cPanel...
By Default, we have Disabled backup manager in all our servers but it can be enabled by Reseller...
How to create cPanel Account in WHM Panel?Steps :* Login to your WHM Panel by Serverip:2087 or...